Monday, March 15, 2010

A New Approach to Blogging

I really want to be a great blogger and have a blog people feel is worth reading, but I often get stuck in a rut. I either think I have nothing exciting to write about, or I start a post but never publish it because I can't make it perfect. But from now on, no more excuses!

I am a big believer that we our shaped by those we love. Parents, siblings, friends, co-workers, extended family, teachers, etc all help to make us who we are. I feel like I sometimes fail to express gratitude or even recognize those who have helped me reach where I am now. From now on, whenever I think I have nothing to write about I am going to write about someone who has touched my life for good (I don't believe in cyber-bashing, so I pledge to say only good things about the people I write about). Hopefully my readers will feel like this is a blog worth reading.

No comments: