Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Loves

I had a great three day weekend! My parents, brother, and I drove up to Raleigh to meet our newest family member. Will is definitely the cutest baby boy I have ever seen. He's a pretty good baby too, he only cries when he's hungry or when his diaper is changed. Most of the time he is content just to cuddle or look around.
I also loved spending time with my Ens, she grows so much each time I see her. She's adjusting pretty well and always talks about how much she loves "Baby Wiw." Each morning she woke us all up She is quite the talker and some of the things she says crack me up. Every time we put her in a dress she looks in the mirror and says "I look like a PWINCESS!" My mom, sister, and I were watching Australia one day while Ens was napping. She woke up about 15 minutes from the end so we tried to distract her with he blocks while we watched the end, but it didn't work too well. When Hugh Jackman walked out of a burning building, looking incredible, Ens's eyes got huge and she turned around to look at us and just giggled, it was like she knew he is sexiest man alive (I didn't give him the title, but I'm not gonna disagree), it was so cute! She is also in a very independent stage. She no longer wants help putting on shoes or buckling her seat belt. Whenever I tried to help she would get an indignant look and say "I'ma do it!" I sure love those two!

4 comments:

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

Rachel!! it's me , Annie Wallace!! how are you? it's been forever. good to see you are blogging

Sharon said...

Hi Rachel, hey I just went private on my blog and I need your email address to invite you! email me at smbakes@yahoo.com
Keep in touch!!! Sharon

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

They are so cute!

Unknown said...

It has officially been too long since a post! update on your life pleeeease!! :) xoxo